Saturday, July 9, 2011

Jurassic Party is becoming a Prehistoric Pain

So I am in full planning mode for a chic, boy's Dino bash.  I have my color scheme from the movie, Jurassic Park, which is my inspiration.  I think this party will be one of my most creative events because it requires much research to pull off this theme.  There is a twist to the theme, though.  I can't reveal it right now.  I designed and received the invites, thank you cards, banners, etc from the print shop.  They look amazing. So I can take those items off the checklist.  If ever you need high quality printing, try Vistaprint.com.  I love them.  I always upload complete designs for them to print and ship.  I think next week I will work on the sketch for a cake.  Hmmm, what will it be.  I have another month before I meet with Millie at Takes the Cakes.  Still some time to play with my sketch pad.  I think I will post the logo for the party.  I will see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More