Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hello Kitty Inspired Party Ideas

I am working on a Hello Kitty invitation, along with other printables, such as cupcake wrappers, toppers, buffet labels, juice box wrappers, for my god daughter's birthday in June.  I decided to share the invitation along with some other products you can use to pull off this theme.  I really do not like to buy everything matching the theme.  The best thing to do once you decide on a theme is to decide on a color scheme.  For this HK party, the palette is shades of pink, turquoise, green, yellow and white.  The personalized t-shirt can be found at Sophia's Tutus on Etsy.com.  I saw this swirl design gable box and thought it would be perfect to send guests home with treats (www.bagsandboxesonline.com).  You can purchase HK favors from Oriental trading company like the erasers in photo.  They have HK pencils and etc.  But you can include non HK favors as well but make sure it reflects your overall theme and color scheme.  This bright and colorful cake is from www.viciousdelicious.com I created the invitation with matching party stationary.  Hello Kitty images on invitation provided by Shery K. 

I am so thankful, I do not have a girl.  I can only imagine what parties would be like!  Hope you enjoyed reading and viewing PdB Hello Kitty party ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More