Sunday, April 15, 2012

Feeling Sunny?


I woke up this morning and looked at the gray skies, and immediately thought about the color yellow.    I recently started decorating a room in gray and yellow.  I haven't finished, but I am loving how it is coming together.  My inspiration today came from the gloomy skies.  Design colors are Gray, Yellow, and off white.  Enjoy!

From left to Right: Yellow frame with embellishment (Pier 1), Yellow, Gray and Off white poms-poms (Etsy- Savy Designs), Maxi dress (Couture Candy), Candy buffet (Style and Bride), Lemons centerpiece (Martha Stewart), Place mats (West Elm), Invitation (by me-lol!) Modern wreath (Etsy shop - the Januarys), Lovely cake (the Couture Cakery), Favor box (Etsy shop-Simple Tastes)

There is something about tiny details that will bring decor to life.  I love the yellow picture frame from Pier 1.  The glass compote filled with lemons is a simple centerpiece anyone can do for parties, showers, or entertaining.  I created the invitation using a gray damask background with yellow logo and text.  Can you say "Fabulous Finds"?  Etsy.com is the place to shop for handmade products.  This modern wreath is from an Etsy shop, the Januarys.  All vendors in this design scheme are listed below inspiration board. 

Have a great week regardless of how GRAY it may seem.  SUNSHINE is within you.  So are you feeling Sunny?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More